Earn continuing education credits with ACPA Online Learning. ACPA offers courses on a variety of topics, including Surgical Procedures, Speech and Audiology, Psychosocial Outcomes, Ethical Issues, Care Coordination and more.
Mark your calendar for the following webinars:
- Speech Therapy Specific to Children with Cleft Palate in the Birth to 3 Population
- Tuesday, February 25 at 4:00pm EST
- Methods for phenotypic description, classification, and coding of cleft lip/palate for clinical care, epidemiological surveillance, and research
- Wednesday, February 26 at 2:00pm EST
- To Admit or Not to Admit- That is the Cleft Lip Question
- Tuesday, March 3rd at 4:00pm EST
- Learning Disabilities and Neuropsychological Testing
- Tuesday, March 10th at 4:00pm EST
Registration for upcoming webinars will open soon. Visit ACPA Online Learning for a complete list of live and on-demand webinars.