During this season of giving, I invite you to make a difference in the cleft and craniofacial community by participating in ACPA’s Hope Campaign – a fundraising initiative that provides support for professionals and hope for patients.
ACPA’s approach is unique, providing hope for patients by supporting the professionals who provide their care. We work with both professionals and patients to ensure the best possible outcomes, enabling people with cleft and craniofacial conditions to thrive throughout their lives.
With your support, ACPA will continue to provide resources for professionals in the cleft and craniofacial field, including:
- Access to the latest research and clinical techniques through The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal
- Opportunities to collaborate and learn from leading experts in the field through ACPA’s Online Community, Annual Meeting and Special Interest Groups
- Educational opportunities through ACPA’s professional scholarships, Online Learning programs and much more
And we’ll continue to serve patients and families by providing personalized support, including:
- Connections to ACPA Approved Teams
- Educational materials developed by experts in the cleft and craniofacial field
- College scholarships for students born with a cleft or craniofacial condition
- Community support through social media, stories and awareness campaign
As the holidays approach, I hope you’ll consider giving a gift in support of ACPA’s Hope Campaign. To make a gift, simply visit www.acpa-cpf.org/donate. If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly at Charlene.email@example.com.